Our Mission, Vision, & Values
OUR FUNDAMENTAL BELIEF:
It is our fundamental belief that everyone is deserving and capable of achieving health, happiness, productivity, and personal wellness goals.
It is our mission to ensure our clients achieve optimal levels of well-being through the provision of compassionate, innovative and effective behavioral health and wellness services.
It is our vision to be a recognized leader in the promotion and provision of state-of-the-art behavioral health and wellness services in an environment that fosters compassionate care, clinical excellence, innovation, personal and professional growth, workplace satisfaction, and responsible and sustainable business practices.
VALUES – The 4 C’s
1. Compassion: Compassion is at the heart of everything we do. We care deeply about our clients, our staff, our company, our community, and our partners, and are driven by a great desire to enhance the well-being of each individual we meet. We strive to interact with everyone in a respectful, caring, empathetic, and understanding manner.
2. Clinical Excellence: We are committed to utilizing the best treatment practices in our profession. To this end, we ensure all staff receives extensive training and supervision in the use of evidence-based and best practice models of therapeutic treatment. We recognize our leaders in clinical excellence through our fidelity and quality review process and ensure our leaders an opportunity for company recognition and growth. We capitalize on technology to measure and enhance performance.
3. Commitment to Client, Colleague, Company and Community Wellness:
a. Client Wellness – We understand that client wellness goes beyond the behavioral health needs of the individuals we serve. Health and wellbeing are achieved only when all aspects of one’s life are considered. Together with our clients we create and follow a treatment plan that includes emotional, environmental, financial, intellectual, occupational, physical, social and spiritual health goals.
b. Colleague Wellness – At JTL, colleague wellness exists when our employees experience a satisfying, creative, fun, caring, and rewarding workplace are provided with opportunities for recognition as well as for personal and professional growth and achieve work-life balance. The primary responsibility of our leaders is to nurture the well-being of our employees.
Our leaders do so by collaborating with our employees to create and regularly review personal and professional vision plans providing abundant opportunities for supervision, training, and growth being a supportive mentor and a professional role model.
c. Company Wellness – JTL defines company wellness as:
- having strong and efficient business practices supported by comprehensive policies
- operating within a solid strategic plan
- recruiting, nurturing and growing professional talent
- financial diversification and stability
- visionary, innovative, flexible, and responsive to changes in the marketplace
- high level of expertise in our leadership team
- an environment that promotes the continuous refinement of our practices through the use of technology, internal and external analysis and quality improvement activities
- creative marketing and branding practices
- planned and systemic growth
- solution focused, aimed at win-win outcomes
d. Community Wellness – JTL advocates for and contributes to the overall well being of the citizens of the communities we serve. JTL and our staff participate on various local, state and national workgroups and partner with many organizations that join us in our mission to work towards improved behavioral health and wellness for all.
4. Customer Service: At JTL we believe everyone is our customer. From our clients, to our employees, to our contractors and community partners, we strive to ensure that their experience with any JTL service or personnel is one that is helpful, thoughtful, kind and meets their needs. All of our employees receive extensive training in customer service, cultural and linguistic competency, and trauma informed care.
Schedule New Client Appointment
Please fill out the form below to schedule a new client appointment. A member of our staff will be in contact with you in the next 24 hours to discuss scheduling options.